The Board Certified physicians in our General Dermatology Center treat a wide range of skin conditions using the very latest procedures and medications. Our goal is not only to accurately diagnose and treat your condition, but also to educate you about the process so that you can play an active role in your treatment.
Named for its originator, Dr. Frederic Mohs, Mohs surgery is a specialized technique for removing skin cancer, particularly of the head and neck or for reoccurring cancers.
Chad Thomas, M.D.
Erin Reid, M.D., M.P.H.
Landon E. Stigall, M.D.
You will receive a coupon for our Cosmetic Centers as a reward for providing your opinion.
Cosmetic Center Specials
- Colorescience Sunforgettable Trio - Purchase Sunforgettable Tint du Soleil Sheer Foundation and a Sunforgettable Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30 or 50 Brush, and receive a FREE Sunforgettable SPF 35 Lip Shine in Rose - August 1st, 2015 through September 30th, 2015.
- Purchase a full size Obagi Nu-Derm regimen and receive a FREE Obagi Blue Peel Radiance. ***Peel must be redeemed within 30 days of purchase - August 1st, 2015 through September 30th, 2015.
- Purchase any Allergan Juvederm dermal filler with at least 20 units of Botox and receive a FREE 3mL Latisse. ***Must receive filler & Botox in same treatment - ***While Supplies Last!
- Wednesday, September 16th from 10:00-2:00 - SkinMedica and Latisse "Growth Factor" seminar at the Bristol Cosmetic Center - please call for consultaion time - (423) 764-7131, option 6.
- Thursday, September 17th from 12:00-4:30 - Avene Rosacea and Glytone Acne Special Focus Event at the Kingsport Cosmetic Center - please call for consultation time - (423) 246-4961, option 15.
- Thursday, September 17th from 3:00-6:00 - Filler Consultation with Lisa Morton and Jean Hunt Special Focus Event at the Kingsport Cosmetic Center - please call for consultation time - (423) 246-4961, option 15.
- Monday, September 21st from 10:00-3:00 - Radiesse® for Hands Event and Reception at the Kingsport office - please call for an appointment - One Day ONLY Specials available - (423) 246-4961, option 15.
Our cosmetic center services team is supported and overseen by our Board Certified dermatologists, who establish protocols and training to ensure an unsurpassed level of quality care.
What's New in 2015?
Dermatology Associates enjoyed a rewarding, busy 2014, and 2015 is proving to be just as exciting. In order to meet the ever-increasing skin care needs of the East Tennessee area, Dermatology Associates continues to expand and grow.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best, most professional care possible.