The Board Certified physicians in our General Dermatology Center treat a wide range of skin conditions using the very latest procedures and medications. Our goal is not only to accurately diagnose and treat your condition, but also to educate you about the process so that you can play an active role in your treatment.
Named for its originator, Dr. Frederic Mohs, Mohs surgery is a specialized technique for removing skin cancer, particularly of the head and neck or for reoccurring cancers.
Chad Thomas, M.D.
Erin Reid, M.D., M.P.H.
Our cosmetic center services team is supported and overseen by our Board Certified dermatologists, who establish protocols and training to ensure an unsurpassed level of quality care.
Promotions running November 3rd, 2014 until December 31st, 2014
- Purchase 1 syringe of Voluma, get ½ Off a syringe of Juvederm Ultra
- Purchase 2 syringes of Voluma, get a Juvederm Ultra FREE
- Purchase a Clarisonic – get a $20 Off coupon for a Peel or Facial
The following promotions will continue *While Supplies Last*
- Buy 3 peels, receive 3 eye & lip peels FREE
- Latisse BOGO – Buy 5ml Latisse, get a FREE 3ml Latisse
- BFF Botox – First friend must receive treatment by Nov. 30th
November Dates to Remember!
- Wednesday, November 19th – Allergan Public Lunch & Learn – 11:30 – 1:30
- Thursday, November 20th - Holiday Open House & Colorescience Event – 9:00 – 6:30
- Friday, November 21st - Holiday Open House & Colorescience Event – 9:00-6:00
- Tuesday, November 18th – Holiday Open House & Allergan Lunch & Learn – 9:00-6:00
What's New in 2014?
Dermatology Associates enjoyed a rewarding, busy 2013, and 2014 is proving to be just as exciting. In order to meet the ever-increasing skin care needs of the East Tennessee area, Dermatology Associates continues to expand and grow.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best, most professional care possible.